Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sad...Happy

I am packed a ready to go. I am sad because overall this has been a good experience. I lost 11.5 pounds and I am proud. I think I would have lost more if I had not been so stressed and been able to workout more but I am happy. Sad because now I need to cook for myself and as my friends know that is not an easy task. Happy because I can go home and sleep in my own bed and see people that I love. Sad because I have so much more to learn and I hope I can come back to do the program for myself. Happy because, well I learned a lot and though I think I am still going through withdrawls I need to take these things I learned and keep moving forward.

I will be forever changed and I am blessed what I got to do in the program and the people I met and the lessons I learned. I am sure this is not the end but a new beginning.  I will summarize this trip when I am back. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Quite a mixture of feelings. And, yes, you are forever changed. So are we for your sharing. xoA

    ReplyDelete